Thursday, January 19, 2012

Yugaaniki Okkadu – Vinayaka Rao

Yugaaniki okkadu – The one and only one name that strikes my mind when I hear this word is none other than our legendary actor NTR. Though he’s equally popular as the founder and leader of TDP, I remember him just as a great actor. I know nothing about his political career and I’m not at all interested in it and may be this’s  the reason why I prefer to be a fan of his acting skills and have no particular impression on his political life. People in my home worship him as a demi-god. I still remember the day he passed away. My uncle cried out like hell and my other relatives were left in deep shock :)


Coming to this book, this is all about NTR’s filmy career – his movies, heroines, cine records, his relation and dealings with technicians, producers, directors and some interesting info about his mannerisms in some movies and all that sort of articles. Some rare photographs have also been included. This’s would be a good library collective for hardcore NTR fans. Otherwise, there’s nothing spl abt it. Just a one-time read may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment